If you would like to invest in your own office environment in one of the Philadelphia area’s thriving business corridors, The Commons at Franklin Center has thirteen reasons to take a closer look. Located at Street and Jacksonville Roads in Warminster, The Commons at Franklin Center is close to all of the amenities a growing professional business requires. It is convenient to shops, services and a highway network that provides easy access beyond its immediate environs.
The Commons provides a superb working environment with attractive amenities including large landscaped courtyards.
- Thirteen single-story, Class “A” office condominiums
- Corporate campus setting
- Individual entrances
- Abundantly landscaped courtyards
- Suites from 2,500 square feet with private restrooms
- HVAC system with individual tenant controls
- Distinctive design featuring fieldstone and dryvit exteriors with attractive mansard roofs
- Quality interior finishes custom-built to tenant specifications
- Hotel, bank and daycare center on site.
- Buildings: Thirteen single-story office condominiums
- Size: 7,989 to 13,848 with suites from 2,500 square feet
- Construction: Steel and wood frame with stone exteriors, individual tenant entrances and mansard roofs
- Floor: Poured-in-place concrete
- Roof: 30-year architectural shingle
- Ceiling Height: 8’6”
- HVAC: Roof-mounted heat pump with individual tenant controls providing round-the-clock operations
- Bays: 35-foot clearspan
- Windows: Insulated anodized aluminum frames with tinted 1” thermal-break glass
- Plumbing: Private restrooms for each tenant
- Parking: More than four spaces per 1,000 square feet rentable
- Landscaping: Abundant exterior landscaping with pedestrian courtyards, park benches and water features